Data Protection Policy
Your privacy is important to us.we KOSHIDAKA SINGAPORE PTE LTD (collectively “we”,“our”,“us”) know that our user and customer care about how your personal information is collected, used, and shared, and we take your privacy seriously.please take a moment to read this Data Protection Policy so that you know and understand the purposes for which we may collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data.
1. Your Personal Data
1.1. Personal Data refer to any data and/or information about you from which you can be identified by. We may collect and hold personal data of persons/entities including but not limited to:
• Your name,NRIC, passport, telephone number(s),mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided in any forms you may have submitted to use, or in other form of interaction with you;
• Your photo or video imagine;
• Information relating to payments ,such as your bank account number or credit card information;
• Information about your usage of any interaction with our website ,statistics on page views and traffic to and from our website.
2. Collection Of Your Personal Data
2.1. Generally we may collect your Personal Data through the following ways:
• When you making booking with us.
• Information you provide in any surveys or feedback you complete.
• Information you provide in any email, on our website, or in any letter you send or any Facebook post or telephone call you make to us;
• When you respond to our promotions, initiatives or to any request for additional Personal Data.
• When u submit a job application.
3. Purpose For The Collection, Use And Disclosure f Your Personal Data
3.1 Generally, we may collect, use, disclose and/ or retain your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• organising promotional events;
• to conduct research, surveys and interviews;
• to provide you with membership benefits and services;
• responding to your queries and requests;
• any other purpose reasonably related to any of the above.
3.2. Generally Marketing/ Optional Purposes
• From time to time, we may contact you via mail, electronic mail, telephone (call or SMS- Text), facsimile or social medial platforms, to inform you about our membership benefits, services and events that we think may be of interest to you.
• Your photo or video may be shared for marketing and promotional purposes.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
4.1. We may disclose your Personal Data to the following group of external organisation for purposes mentioned above, subjected to the requirements of applicable laws:
• third party reward, loyalty, privileges and co-branded programme providers;
• business partners that provides any membership services and benefits; and
• any other person in connection with the purposes set forth above.
5.1. Cookies are small files placed on your browser to store and track Aggregate Information about you when you enter our websites.
• collect or analyze anonymised information from which individuals cannot be identified (“Aggregate Information”), examples of collected data are: how and when pages are visited, by how many people, other sites visitors click through to.
• Such aggregate Information collected may be used to improve your online experience with us.
• Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, please note that this may affect the functionality of the website(s).
6. Protection Of Your Personal Data
6.1. your Personal Data are protected by a secure server. In addition, EVSSL (Secure Socket Layer) protects the transmission of data from the internet to our systems.
6.2. We maintain appropriate security safeguards and practices to protect your Personal Data unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification disposal or similar risks, in accordance with applicable laws.
7. Accuracy Of Your Personal Data
7.1. We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your Personal Data remains accurate, complete and up-to- date.
7.2. You may also keep us informed when there are any updates to your Personal Data by contacting us directly.
8. Withdrawal Of Consent
8.1. You can let us know at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing materials (by informing us and we will remove your details from our direct marketing database.
8.2. Your photo or video may be shared for marketing and promotional purposes, unless you specifically request not use your photo or video by contacting us.
8.3. Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use or disclosure of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may no longer be in a position to continue to provide benefits and services to you.
9. Contacting Us
9.1. if you have any questions or complaints relating to the use or disclosure of your Personal Data, or if you wish to know more about our data protection policies and practices, please contact the respective Data Protection Officer via the email at: email@example.com.